Don’t miss an opportunity! Link up with us to receive updates as they happen.
Seeking Student Assistant for Project C16
”The demographic turn at the junction of cultures” at the Cluster of Excellence “Asia and Europe in a Global Context” of the University of Heidelberg is seeking to fill one position as student assistant:
one student assistant at BA/MA level for 40–50 hours/month
from March 1st until September 30th, 2016.
Your key tasks will include:
- research of bibliographical material, text samples etc.
- support in editing book manuscripts
- support in maintaining a documentation platform
- support in organizing a lecture series and a workshop
- student at Heidelberg University
- good competency in English and Russian
- basic competencies in Excel
- interest in scholarly activities
- ability and willingness to work in a team
- ability to complete tasks on time and independently
Please send your application as one PDF document to the Sophie Roche (
email@example.com) until 18 February, 2016. Applications should include a cover letter and CV.